Monday 8 October 2012

Equine Clicker Training Demo 2012

I'm very excited to announce that I will be giving a clicker training demonstration with Doghill Farm's horses on Saturday 27th October. Clicker training is a fun and effective way to train horses, but it's shrouded in myth as it's not exactly mainstream yet! I'm aiming to show a little something for everyone, from clicker newbie to the more seasoned trainers. There'll be a demonstration of how to begin, plus how to proceed with the more nervous individual, where you can go with training a youngster and what you can do to fill a rainy afternoon at the yard!
All are welcome to attend, just see my Events page for details or contact me jenni@jenninellist.co.uk 07974 569407 Should it actually be a rainy day the demonstration will be held under cover!

No comments:

Post a Comment